September 24, 2010

Abandoned Child

...that's how I've been thinking of this blog, anyway. A niggling, guilty feeling like I *ought* to be writing something, but what? Who cares what I natter about? and all my new photos are posted elsewhere on the internet anyway...Not sure I'm cut out to be a blogger. I'm only apt to talk(write) when actively interacting with people.

I'll try to pour some more love and attention here, but I need your help: ask me one question or suggest one topic that you'd like discussed in a post.

Elsewise, the best I can do is post images. Like these, a sampling of the last several months' work:












3 comments:

  1. I'd love it if you posted more pictures here. I'm not on DA as much, and I really haven't liked their stacks system since it was implemented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I know a lot of people feel that it is a onesided thing to be a blogger, because a lot don't get any response to anything. When you post on DA you knw people fave or comment...here it's like...nothing. Right? if people don't have a blog, they don't comment, and some don't feel like goint through theis list if they watch a lot of people.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it that you have maybe 1 picture on DA and the rest here (:
    also, maybe some pointers for other photographers?
    please don't give up ^---^

    ReplyDelete